Famous as the ‘Land of Gods’, Uttarakhand in the north of India is a Himalayan utopia that draws tourists from all over the earth. It has a stretch of attractions that seem never-ending. From pilgrimage sites to scenery sightseeing to thrilling experience sports, the state has a package of it all. Tourism of India completely agrees with this and thus, offers Uttarakhand tour bundles to its huge clientele. It doesn’t matter what kind of a tourist you are; regular urban tourist or an adventure enthusiast, these tour packages cater to every of your interest.
Uttarakhand is an important North Indian state which is especially famous for housing some of the most promising Hindu temples and pilgrimage sites of the nation. The scene of Uttarakhand is largely characterized by the Himalayas, the Bhabhar, and the Terai. Booking a Uttarakhand tour bundle offers you the chance to visit and explore various important tourist destinations of India like Haridwar, Rishikesh, Nainital, and Mussoorie.
This destination has something to offer for all kinds of tourists. While pilgrims can book a Uttarakhand sightseeing tour to offer their prayers at the char dhams stationed here, young and courageous individuals can indulge in river rafting, trekking, or skiing during their Uttarakhand holiday packages.
Best Time to Visit Uttarakhand
Blessed with a pleasant and cool climate, Uttarakhand is a year-round destination. March to June are the top visitor season in Uttarakhand, and people prefer visiting hill stations including Mussoorie, Nainital, Auli, and Bhitmal at this point of the year. Winter stays here from October till February, and Uttrakhand homes some of the greatest places to enjoy snowfall. Tourists are advised not to buy Uttarakhand tour package for the monsoon months. As compared to other states, monsoon is pretty harsh and dreading in here, and incidents of flash food and landslides are quite common. Buy your Uttarakhand holiday package with Tangy tour for a smooth and unforgettable vacation.
Tourist Attraction in Uttarakhand
· Nainital: Tucked in the Kumaon foothills, Nainital is a ge4im of the Himalayas and a charismatic hill station, whose natural resplendence and scenery serves as natural glory for all visitors. The Naini Lake, Tiffin Top, G. B. Pant High Altitude Zoo, Eco Cave Gardens, Naina Peak, and Snow View Point are some of the must-visits in Nainital.
· Mussoorie: The Queen of Hills, the enchanting charm of Mussoorie lures tourists throughout the year. Main temptations of Mussoorie are Mussoorie Lake, Lal Tibba Scenic, Kempty Falls, Dhanaulti, Bhatta Falls, Gun Hill, and Tibetan Buddhist Temple.
· Rishikesh: Combination of spirituality and adventure, Rishikesh is often described as the Yoga Capital of the World. Laxman Jhula, Neelkanth Madhav Temple, the Beatles Ashram, Parmarth Niketan, Shivpuri, and Jumpin heights are the major tourist attraction in Rishikesh.
· Haridwar: Haridwar is one of the most spiritual places in India, hence it is also known as the Gateway to the Lord. Har ki Pauri, Mansa Devi Temple, Vishnu Ghat, Chandi Devi Temple, Vaishno Devi Temple, and Daksha Mahadev Temple are visited mostly by the tourists.
· Almora: Heaven in a true manner, Almora is a picturesque district surrounded by the Himalayas. From newlyweds to mountain lovers and adventure enthusiasts, the magnificent beauty of this place lures all types of tourists. You just can’t miss visiting zero points, Bright End Corner, Jageshwar Temple, and Kalimath are must-visits in Almora
Book Affordable Tour Packages
The tangy tour offers Affordable Holiday Packages in India You will feel the worth of every penny spends on tour packages. Book Affordable Tour Packages and enjoy the vacation with your family and friends.