If you are looking for a memorable Uttarakhand trip, Tangy tour holiday packages are the right choice for you. The tangy tour offers the widest range of customizable Uttarakhand tour to suit every kind of traveller from Delhi. Explore from over 240 tour packages to Uttarakhand with unbeatable deals and discounts. Explore the main Uttarakhand sightseeing points with the variety of experiential tours and activities included in Tangy tour’s Uttarakhand tour packages. Be it a short trip or a long itinerary, a relaxing stay or an adventure holiday, whatever your travel preference, Tangy tour has the right Uttarakhand vacation tours for you to choose from. Looking to indulge? Don’t forget to check out our luxury Uttarakhand tour packages offering the best of hotels and inclusions designed to pamper you on your Uttarakhand vacation. If you wish to know more about Uttarakhand travel such as the best time to visit Uttarakhand, how to reach Uttarakhand, things to do in Uttarakhand and so on. Blessed with a pleasant and cool climate, Uttarakhand is a year-round destination. March to June are the peak visitor season in Uttarakhand, and people prefer visiting hill stations including Mussoorie, Nainital, Auli, and Bhitmal at this point of the year. Winter stays here from October till February, and Uttrakhand homes some of the greatest places to enjoy snowfall. Tourists are advised not to buy the Uttarakhand tour package for the monsoon months. As compared to other states, monsoon is pretty harsh and dreading in here, and incidents of flash food and landslides are quite common. Buy your Uttarakhand holiday package with a Tangy tour for a smooth and unforgettable vacation.
Tourist Attraction in Uttarakhand
- Nainital: Tucked in the Kumaon foothills, Nainital is a gem of the Himalayas and a charismatic hill station, whose natural resplendence and scenery serves as natural glory for all visitors. The Naini Lake, Tiffin Top, G. B. Pant High Altitude Zoo, Eco Cave Gardens, Naina Peak, and Snow View Point are some of the must-visits in Nainital.
- Mussoorie: The Queen of Hills, the enchanting charm of Mussoorie lures tourists throughout the year. The main temptations of Mussoorie are Mussoorie Lake, Lal Tibba Scenic, Kempty Falls, Dhanaulti, Bhatta Falls, Gun Hill, and Tibetan Buddhist Temple.
- Rishikesh: Combination of spirituality and adventure, Rishikesh is often described as the Yoga Capital of the World. Laxman Jhula, Neelkanth Madhav Temple, the Beatles Ashram, Parmarth Niketan, Shivpuri, and Jumpin heights are the major tourist attraction in Rishikesh.
- Haridwar: Haridwar is one of the most spiritual places in India, hence it is also known as the Gateway to the Lord. Har ki Pauri, Mansa Devi Temple, Vishnu Ghat, Chandi Devi Temple, Vaishno Devi Temple, and Daksha Mahadev Temple are visited mostly by tourists.
- Almora: Heaven in a true manner, Almora is a picturesque district surrounded by the Himalayas. From newlyweds to mountain lovers and adventure enthusiasts, the magnificent beauty of this place lures all types of tourists. You just can’t miss visiting zero points, Bright End Corner, Jageshwar Temple, and Kalimath are must-visits in Almora.