The honeymoon is the most memorable period for any married couple. Spending a peaceful time together amidst beautiful surroundings and making lifelong memories is the true spirit of the honeymoon. The place contributes to composing this romantic holiday attractive to a great extent. There are so many adventurous places in Uttarakhand that are sure to inspire you to make the best of your honeymoon. Comprised of mountainous terrains and abundant greenery, Uttarakhand has several destinations that are just ideal for honeymooners.
Here are the top 5 most exciting honeymoon packages that would leave you spellbound with their stunning escapades and raw appeal! Have a look at the best places to visit in Uttarakhand for the honeymoon. You can also cover various places for an extraordinary Uttarakhand honeymoon tour.
1. Auli – For An Exhilarating Experience – While most of Uttarakhand revels in the virtue of scenic views, Auli is best appreciated for thrilling adventure sports in Uttarakhand. Skiing in wintertime and a drive on the breathtaking road from Haridwar to Auli via Joshimath are two of the many charms of Auli for adventuresome couples.
Romantic Experiences For Honeymooners In Auli:
· The mesmerizing view of Nanda Devi, Hathi Parvat, Trishul, and Nikanth
· The romantic Gondola ride
· Skiing at Auli Ski Station
· Watching the sun go down by the Auli Artificial Lake
· A tour of Chenab Lake
2. Dehradun – Cozy Romantic Stays
The capital city of Uttarakhand, Dehradun is located in the heart of the Doon Valley. An all-time favourite among honeymooners, it is one of the most preferred Uttarakhand honeymoon destinations. Be it the year-round, scenic vistas of the Garhwal Himalayas, or romantic stays, Dehradun truly justifies itself as a top honeymoon destination.
Romantic Experiences For Honeymooners In Dehradun:
· A momentous trip to Tapovan
· Excursion to Robber’s Cave
· A fun-filled midday visit to the Tiger Falls
· Water activities at Asan Barrage the water sports resort
· A visit to Sahastradhara
3. Jim Corbett – Love Within The Jungles
Nothing beats the exhilaration of a honeymoon in Jim Corbett, a peaceful retreat cradled in the foothills of Garhwal Himalayas. It is also recognised as the ‘Land of Roar’ owing to the abundance of tigers found in the national park region.
Romantic Experiences For Honeymooners In Jim Corbett:
· Spending rousseauistic moments by the Kosi river
· A morning drive into the Jhirna Range for Tiger Safari
· Seeking divine blessings at Girija Mata Mandir
· A ride to the Corbett Falls
4. Kausani – Enjoy Spectacular Views
Kausani is yet another hot favourite of honeymoon places in north India that dwell upon the spectacular views of stunning peaks and lush grasslands. The magical glimpses of Bandarpoonch, Trishul Peaks, Nanda Devi, Badrinath, and Kedarnath enchant honeymooners to the core.
Romantic Experiences For Honeymooners In Kausani:
· Excursion of Rudradhari falls and caves; and lush green terraced fields
· Short romantic walks through the dense jungles
· Watching the planets show
· A walk through the scenic Kausani tea estates
· A visit to the 12th century Baijnath temple on the bank of Gomati river
5. Mussoorie – Love In The Hills
Be it the enchanting view of clouds suspended mid-air, or a romantic ride along the topsy-turvy road leading up to the hill-station, Mussoorie completely justifies its spot among the best honeymoon places in Uttarakhand. When the two of you want to spend your honeymoon in the best honeymoon place in Uttarakhand, then Mussoorie won’t disappoint you. Romantic Experiences For Honeymooners In Mussoorie: · Trip to Benog Wildlife Sanctuary · Climbing to the top of Lal Tibba · A romantic boat ride in Mussoorie lake and Lake Mist · Cable car ride from Jhula Ghar to Gun Hill