Chopta – Tungnath – Chandrashila trek is placed in Garhwal Himalayas of Uttarakhand offers majestic views of Himalayas and Meadows. This is a simple trek for amateurs, as well as engaging for the shutterbugs and a specific place for enthusiasts, accessible around the year.
Tungnath Temple is the third temple of PanchKedar course & most eminent temple of Lord Shiva in the earth at an elevation of 3600m, whereas Chandrashilla is a summit with the height of 4000 mts, from there one can see the magnificent 360-degree view of Himalayan ranges.
- Stay at one of the best hotels in Chopta
- Visit the highest temple of Lord Shiva (Tungnath)
- 360-degree views of Himalayas from Chandrashila
- Trained and Certified local guide
- Breakfast and Dinner with ready to eat lunch during trek
- Most selling package in Chopta region