If you are stepping into the Himalayas for the first time then Kuari Pass is the trek to do. It is almost crafted flawlessly for the novice. To start with, Kuari Pass is an easy-moderate trek, which makes it simple enough for someone beginning in the Himalayas.
- Amphitheatre of Garhwal Himalayas
- Talk Tal – high elevation lake, High elevation fields
- Altitude Range: 1800 mts to 3850 mts
- Traverse Auli Ski Resort
- Simple to Moderate Trek: Perfect for beginners
- Smaller group size (peace of mind and explore more)