Upper Alaknanda River Rafting Expedition is planned to let you fight a great number of rapids while rafting in the Alaknanda River. The tour starts from Haridwar where after visiting the major tourist attractions of Haridwar you attend the mesmerizing Aarti at the Har-Ki-Pauri ghat. Moving further, reach Rishikesh from where the rafting tour commences. While enjoying a rafting excursion in Rishikesh fight some of the best rapids on the Ganges including Three Blind Mice, Body Surfing and the Rollercoaster along with the small rapids. Note: That this is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Sightseeing tour to the major tourist attractions of Haridwar including Mansa Devi Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, Maya Devi Temple, and the Daksheswara Mahadev Temple.
- Attend mesmerizing aarti at Har-Ki-Pauri in Haridwar
- Enjoy a rafting excursion in Rishikesh and fight some of the best rapids on the Ganges including Three Blind Mice, Body Surfing and the Rollercoaster along with the small rapids
- Guided tour to major tourist attractions of Devprayag and Rudraprayag including Raghunathji temple, Dashrathshila, Koteshwar Mandir, and Dhari Devi Mandir.
- Raft to Gauchar experiencing plenty of grade III and IV rapids.