Chardham Yatra by Helicopter 6 Days Package
6 days /
Arrival at Dehradun
Arrival at Dehradun airport and transfer to Hotel in Dehradun or Haridwar as per your preferences. O/N stay in Hotel.
Dehradun - Kharsali
Early morning we need to report at Helipad latest by 07:00 AM. Transfer to Helipad at Sahastradhara and further, we will fly to Kharsali Helipad. Meet our assistance and you will get your pony or palki reserved for onwards trek (05 KM) to Yamunotri Dham. Return back late afternoon and have a relaxed evening in Kharsali beautiful accommodation arranged there. Night stay in Kharsali.
Kharsali - Harsil
Departure from Kharsali Helipad to Harsil Helipad. O/N stays in Harsil Himalaya Retreat after Darshan Gangotri Ji.
Harsil - Phata
Departure from Harsil Helipad to Phata Helipad. O/N stay in Luxury Cottages or Villas after Darshan Kedarnath Ji.
Phata - Badrinath
Departure from Phata Helipad to Badrinath Helipad. O/N stay in Sarovar Portico after Darshan Badrinath Ji.
Badrinath - Dehradun
Departure from Badrinath Helipad to Sahastradhara Helipad. Final departure.
- 01 Night Stay in Dehradun Or Haridwar in luxury hotel as per preferences.
- Pony service at Yumanotri ( Cant be adjusted with Palaki Services).
- 01 Night Accommodation at Kharsali in Yamunotri Resort.
- Car service at Gangotri.
- 01 Night Accommodation at Harsil in Himalayan Nature Resort Or similar.
- Shuttle service at Kedarnath with priority Puja Pass.
- 01 Night Accommodation at Guptkashi Or Sitapur in Luxury Villa Or Resort.
- Car service at Badrinath with priority Puja Pass.
- 01 Night Accommodation on suggestive hotels at Badrinath in Sarovar Portico or Similar.
- Daily buffet breakfast & Dinner (Except day of arrival).
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver and escort.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- All prevailing taxes.
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International/ Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as Tipping, Meals other than mentioned in inclusions etc.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions”.