Dayara Bugyal Trek – A Quick Hike to Heaven
This is one of the simplest treks of Uttarakhand, Dayara Bugyal located in Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand. You can reach this gorgeous green high altitude grassland by hiking on a simple trail of 8 km. Rested on a rise of 3,048 mts above sea level, Dayara Bugyal is dispersed over a boundless region of 28sq Km and connects a few adjoining peaks.
Dayara Bugyal is a classic trek for extended weekends and is an excellent start for beginners/amateur trekkers.
Short Itinerary of Dayara Bugyal Trek
Day 01: Advent at Raithal
Day 02: Trek to Dayara Bugyal
Day 03: Trek to Bakaria Top and come down to Ghuyin / Barnala Tal
Day 04: Trek to Barsu. Departure.
- huge lush green grasslands
- low elevation lake with a wonderful ambience
- Scenic view of Himalayan Mountain
- Astonishing site seeing on every day of the trek
- Small-Group Size – Liberty to Explore more
- Trained and certified leaders with skilled cooks
- Cost Per Person Rs 9500