Join us on this self-supported rafting journey on the mystical Ganga River. Our 2 days raft trip begins from Devprayag, and ends at (NIM beach) Rishikesh, spanning about 70 km of breathtaking and serene river experience. The entire expedition is designed around experiencing the river and its natural environment in a very exclusive manner.
The trip has all the elements of a leisurely camping adventure with nature lovers as well as adrenaline-pumping action while negotiating whitewater rapids with one of the most skilled teams in the country. Rapids encountered would rate up to class III+ to class IV.
During our rafting trip, we would pass Devprayag, which is one of the five holy prayers (confluences) on the Alaknandariver and has great importance to the Hindu followers. It is here that the Bhagirathi and Alaknanda rivers confluence to form the Ganga or Ganges.
Our tours are operated in an eco-friendly manner, following leave no trace principles. The rafting expedition would be supported by qualified safety kayakers/river guides, and the team would be equipped with good quality gear matching international standards. The camping experience would be complete with kitchen and mess facilities catering to good quality and nutritious freshly prepared meals.
- 2 Days of amazing Rafting in River Ganges
- 70 Kms of Rafting in 2 Days
- 1-night camping in Kaudiyala
- A trusted brand for a Rafting trip in Rishikesh.
- License holding company, approved by Tourism and Forest Dept. of Uttarakhand
- 10+ years of experience in Adventure Activities.
- Certified and experienced River Rafting Guides
- Wet Suits provided in winters
- The first choice of corporates and school groups