Feel the beauty of the Himalayas by hiking on the beautiful Chopta-Tungnath-Chandrashila trek route and rafting on the Ganges. The difficulty level would be largely rated as medium. The trek would begin from Sari Village and pass through Deoriatal, Chopta and Tungnath to reach the summit of Chandrashila for an astonishing view of the Himalayas. The highest altitude reached would be about 4000 mts at the summit of Chandrashila.
We would trek through a protected sanctuary for musk deer, rich in flora and fauna. Camping would be done at Deoriyatallake with a grand view of Chaukhamba peaks, and further in the fields of Chopta. Each campsite would offer wonderful views to the Himalayan peaks.
The Chandrashila summit would be our highest point in the trek, giving a vantage point to experience the Himalayas in a broad spectrum. One would see the whole range in almost 360 degrees of visibility, with peaks like Chaukhamba, Kedarnath, Nanda Devi and Trishul among the most prominent ones.
On our way back from the trek, we would raft down from Kaudiyala to the temple city of Rishikesh, negotiating exciting class III and class IV rapids on the Ganga. The river journey would be done in an expedition style giving the experience of exclusive camping on the isolated beach beside the river.
- Trekking + High Altitude Camping + Team Building + Rafting + Beach Side Camping
- Visit Highest Temple of Lord Shiva in the World – Tungnath
- Trek to Chandrashilla Summit (4000 mts)
- Trekking and Camping at Mirror Lake – Devariyatal
- 2 Days of wondrous Rafting in River Ganges
- A trusted brand for a Rafting trip in Rishikesh.
- License holding company, approved by Tourism and Forest Dept. of Uttarakhand
- 10+ years of expertise in Adventure Activities.
- Approved and experienced River Rafting Guides
- Wet Suits provided in wintertimes
- The first choice of corporates and school groups