Chopta – Tungnath – Chandrashila trek is located in Garhwal Himalayas of Uttarakhand offers majestic views of Himalayas and Meadows. This is an easy trek for beginners, as well as attractive for the photographers and a specific place for devotees, accessible around the year.
Tungnath Temple is the third temple of Panch Kedar
circuit & highest temple of Lord Shiva in the earth at an altitude of 3600m, whereas Chandrashila is a summit with the altitude of 4000 mts, from there one can see the spectacular 360-degree view of Himalayan ranges.
- Stay at one of the best Camps in Chopta
- Visit highest temple of Lord Shiva (Tungnath)
- 360-degree views of Himalayas from Chandrashila
- Professional and Certified local guide
- Breakfast and Dinner with packed lunch during trek
- Most selling package in Chopta region